Forum Discussion

JeremyH
Contributing User
11 days ago
Solved

Saving Invoices as Word Document

Can I save invoices as a word document as appose to a PDF. I would like to be able to add bullet points in the item/charges table for additional information before sending the invoice to the client.

Description

QTY

Price

Desktop Computer

• 500GB Disk
  • 16GB Memory
1$2999
  • Hi JeremyH,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum!

I understand how important it is to customize the invoice and add bullet points to keep it organized. As of now, the feature and option that we have in exporting invoices is via PDF file. However, you may want to try the other workaround, wherein you will have to export the invoice from Accountright via PDF and then convert it to Word using the tools online by choosing which tool from this link.

Feel free to post again if you still need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

1 Reply

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JeremyH,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum!

I understand how important it is to customize the invoice and add bullet points to keep it organized. As of now, the feature and option that we have in exporting invoices is via PDF file. However, you may want to try the other workaround, wherein you will have to export the invoice from Accountright via PDF and then convert it to Word using the tools online by choosing which tool from this link.

Feel free to post again if you still need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem