Forum Discussion

GG4
User
4 months ago
Solved

How to add "Tax Invoice" to header of Invoice document

Hi everyone,

I'm still a bit new to the MYOB ecosystem and after many hours I still can't for the life of me find a way to change the header of my invoices so that it reads "Tax Invoice", not just "invoice". I've attached a photo to clarify what I mean. Would appreciate your help!

Thanks

• If you're not registered for GST, your invoices should not include the words 'tax invoice' – you must issue standard invoices.

Myob is set up to to meet this requirement. 

If you want your invoices set up as Tax invoices then you will need to register for GST and reset your settings to 

Is this business registered for GST to Yes.

4 Replies

pippypip
    Trusted Cover User

If you're not registered for GST, your invoices should not include the words 'tax invoice' – you must issue standard invoices.

Myob is set up to to meet this requirement. 

If you want your invoices set up as Tax invoices then you will need to register for GST and reset your settings to 

Is this business registered for GST to Yes.

pippypip
      Trusted Cover User

Click on business on the top right hand corner click on your name or business name.

Click on Business settings.  Click on GST Settings. Is this business registered for GST? Click Yes.

Your invoices should now show as a  Tax Invvoice.

GG4
      User

Great, thanks for clearing this up! 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GG4,

Thanks for your post. Allow me to extend a warm welcome to you here in the community forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. I am glad to know that you're able to change the header of your invoices. We appreciate your patience with this. We also want to acknowledge the helpful response of pippypip. We're grateful to see that you are able to help our community fellows with the problem. We appreciate the knowledge you shared. 

Also, please be informed that we will be closing this thread now.  If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a new post or reach out to our online help desk and explore our MYOB Academy to learn more about MYOB Business Invoices.

Kind regards,

Shella