YPK
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Done

In Tray: Thumbnail Size

I think it would be helpful to be able to choose the size, or even just enlarge by default, the thumbnails of the invoices in the In Tray. They are currently way too small to discern enough detail to identify a particular invoice if you need to find one without opening each one in turn. This is time consuming and could be overcome if the thumbnails were larger.

12 Comments

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

Within the AccountRight Browser interface, we have added additional information on the In Tray window such as the date uploaded, supplier invoice number, date, and amount (if read by the system). These will give you a quick reference to the document to help identify it for creation.

If you are needing a better view of the document, clicking the document's image will produce an expanded overlay of the document.

• Along with no option to select alternative font size, this is something I can not understand :D
    Cmon MYOB we pay for a premium product but get far less than premium usability!

SMR_Accounts
    Contributing User

The tray is great but I agree with the above users.  Even having the ability to increase the screen size by using Ctrl-+ like Windows Screens to enlarge the screen and allow us to see the thumbnails bigger.  Not ideal but better than the current situation of having to open the PDF viewer every time you need to see the invoice.

• I love the in tray function but am wondering if there is a way to enlarge the invoice previews?

When entering many invoices at once it takes such a long time to find the correct invoice and if there was a way to set the preview size (sml, med, lrg) that would be a massive help.

Jilly
      Partner

I love the tray function also.

Would be helpful to have the invoice caption larger.

Also love the direct into the in tray from an email.

Lindsayp
      Contributing User

This would be fantastic.  Having to open the item before you start to use it can be time consuming if you have several things in there

Novus
      User

I cant drag across from the office computer, but on my home computer it is still working