RoniArnold
Experienced Cover User
9 years ago
New

Prepare Electronic Payments: Ability to disable Information box - Check the BSB and account numbers

Hi MYOB,

Is there anywhere I can turn off the warning "make sure BSB and Account number for Suppliers", it is very annoying?

"Company BSB and Account Number check"

17 Comments

• TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS MESSAGE DATED 2015, AND HOPE SOMEONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO TURN OFF THE MESSAGES.......

RoniArnold
    10 Posts
    Cover User
    Australia

Hi MYOB,

Is there anywhere I can turn off the warning "make sure BSB and Account number for Suppliers", it is very annoying?

......I WORK BETWEEN MYOB AND A SPREADSHEET AND EVERY TIME I CLICK ON MY SPREADSHEET IF I HAVEN'T CLOSED THE WARNING I CAN STILL SEE THE MESSAGE ON THE SCREEN WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO CLOSE IT SO I CAN TYPE IN MY SPREADSHEET AND SEE THE FIGURES ETC. PLEASE MYOB WHY DO YOU NEED THE MESSAGE. PLEASE TELL ME THIS MESSAGE CAN NOW BE TURNED OFF SOMEHOW. THANKS :)

• As 95% of our payments to suppliers are via Electronic transfer (ABA) and we check the BSB and Account Number on every bill we enter, how about showing the BSB and Account Number currently on the Card for the Supplier on the Enter Bill Screen

RoniArnold
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Blastoise, 

I will try this but I am wanting to disable the " Make Sure your Suppliers BSB and ACC number are correct before paying invoices" its all good.

Thank you for your response.

• Are you referrring to when a purchase is made of more than $75? There is a prefence in setup >> Purchases >>  "Warn if supplier does not have an ABN for purchases greater thn $75 Tax Exclusive". Turn that off and it should solve the problem. 

a.PNG