Colin1
Cover User
9 years ago
Open

Recurring Transactions: Take latest Item pricing, not originally setup price

When using recurring sales, the item price remains as saved and does not change when the actual price may fluctuate up or down. This is potentially costly in either lost sales or lost profit. We use this to save common jobs that have many items but our prices vary regularly which are updated under items list but do not change anything that is in recurring sales.

my suggestion is there should be a preference to be able to allow this or not,( although I could not see why you would not.)

this has been a most frustrating issue 

thankyou

"Recurring Sales item price"

15 Comments

• Yes, I would highly support the idea of being able to refresh/confirm item pricing on recurring invoices.  The only way I have found to do it is to force a re-look at the item file by making a change to the item identifier, then returning to the original item identifier.  Can also delete the line and re-enter - all of which is very time consuming stuff.  We should be able to see a "reconfirm item price" button which then gets MYOB to re-read the inventory file for the item price.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Hi Colin1

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and recurring invoices with item prices. I would encourage other users that would like to see when the item's price to change to update the recurring invoices to vote and comment if required for this idea.