joanner
Experienced Cover User
11 years ago
Open

Sales: Being able to add a image (photo) to invoice.

If I have an image loaded onto an Inventory Item, how do I get this image onto a quote?

If so how can this be done as an automatic action when I quote on inventory items?

Thank you

Jo

"How to transfer images from inventory onto Quotations'

38 Comments

• I have a client who is an artist.  We would like to be able to put a picture of each individual piece in as an inventory item and then include a picture of it on the actual invoice.  I think that this would be a great idea.

• We are in the construction industry and think it would be great to be able to add images (photos) to invoices, to be able to email to customers and for future re-looking at jobs. We do a lot of work on rentals and holiday lets, customers may not see finished job for months. sometime they ask for photos, so we have to do this separate to sending invoice.

"Being able to add a image (photo) to invoice."

EmmaAspire
      Experienced User

This feature would be EXCELLENT.

Sending an invoice to a customer with product numbers and generic description is almost impossible for customers to know what product is which, a photo speaks a thousand words.

Rittwatchman
      Partner

Hi, as this was put under consideration in Feb 2015, what is the progress on? The feature would be really helpful for clients.  

AndrewSimms
      Experienced Cover User

We provide our customers with inspection images on our quotes, and then once work has been completed we provide images of completed work along with our invoice.

A feature to attach images in the enter / edit sales window that would then populate into a field(s) in the quote / invoice would be useful

Caroline5254
    Experienced Cover User

Would find this very useful when processing orders for assembly - we have images within the inventory items to ensure that the correct print is used on different components - and different assembly options

• Thanks for your feedback on this idea, oxygenpromotion. Its great to hear that you'd find this useful too, to show your support for it please make sure that you remember to vote at the top left of this page as well.

• Hi and adding product images to quotes would be a terrific feature and would make myob stand out from other accounting software... This would be the difference I need to buy Myob.

Thanks

• Status added:
    Open
    Thank you for your great idea to have inventory logos to appear on your quotes and invoices. Any other users that would like to see these changes made to the reports, please do vote and comment to show your support for it.