ruth_mbj3
Cover User
10 years ago
Archived

Sales: Divide text in description using a line

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to divide text in the description of an invoice using a line?  Can I do this in the Layout when I customise my invoice form?  Thank you.

"Custom layout of invoice"

2 Comments

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Hi there ruth_mbj3,

Thanks for the suggestion regarding the ability to insert lines to divide text in the descriptions of invoices.

If it is specifically lines that you would like the option to include as a means to divide your description text, this is not an option available in the software as of yet. However, please note that if you would simply like a way to divide the text in the description field, you are able to insert blank lines to separate them into chunks. To do this, simply right-click on the corner of one line and select the option to 'Insert Blank Line'.

Anyone else who would like to see this idea incorporated into the product, please vote for the idea by clicking on the '+ VOTE' button next to the subject header.

Cheers,

Tallie

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Archived

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages