SarahJ
Experienced Cover User
12 years ago
Done

Sales: Time Billing - Work in Progress

I need to be able add further hours to Time biiling invoices which are already saved.

The Work In Progress(WIP) button needs to be available in 2012 as it was in Version 19!

Or supply a solution to this if one is available in the current version, as I can't see a way.

Please work on getting this functionality back, as it is a necessity!

Thanks!

"Please put the WIP Button back on Time Billing invoices."

74 Comments

• Hi Ilovemondays

Sorry, I wasn't clear with that one. AccountRight 2017.2 is intended for release in the fourth quarter (of the calendar year) at this stage.

*Edited to be calendar year

• You've got to be kidding! LOL

Why would you even announce it's in development (then disclaimed as initial development and subject to change, at that) when it's that far away?

That's just hopeless. Typical MYOB. This is why we tell all our clients to use Xero instead. They don't take 6 years to fix something; they're actually enthusiastic and proactive about improving their product to meet the needs of their paying customers. 

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Steven_M, my information suggests that 2017.2 is likely to be released in the 4th quarter of this calendar year, ie October-December 2017. Could you confirm that?

• Hi Mike_James

Good pickup, I've adjusted my post accordingly.

Just to confirm - we are aiming for AccountRight 2017.2 to be released in the fourth quarter of this calendar year (October - December 2017).

• Hi MYOB

What is the status on the develpment of a "Work In Progress" option on time billing invoices?  This was raised with you in 2012 and was supposedly going to be available in 2017.  This existing time billing is not user friendly for our particular business.  I miss the WIP option from my previous Account Right Enterprise software.  

SharonT
    Experienced Cover User

I really hope we see this soon.  I finally changed to online after over 5 years of waiting for this to happen.  While I am glad for the change in many respects, the work we have to do to keep track of the time billing is ridiculous.  I have now been online since mid September and am getting annoyed at the extra work required to track work in progress now that I have done so.  PLEEEEEASE lets see the WIP button functioning soon.

• Status changed:
    Coming Soon
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that as of AccountRight 2017.2 the WIP (Work in progress) button is now included in the Enter Sales window using a Time Billing layout.

To find out more information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 please see AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

SharonT
    Experienced Cover User

Just posted my sincere thanks regarding this in a post called "WIP button reunion".

Thank you MYOB for answering our requests.

This upgrade so far is true step forward for us now.

All you other participants asking for the WIP to return...it's here in the upgrade 2017.2 that was available this morning.

Hooray, hooray. 

• Thank you! We are so relieved that the WIP button is back. It makes our invoicing so much easier.