ABB
Cover User
9 years ago
New

Statements: Ability to add an attachment

Hi

It great that we can add documents when we send invoices out via email.

I would like to be able to attach invoices to the statement when sending them also. Or being able to save to disk the statement so that the statement and other attachments can be sent together.

Regards

Ann

"Add Attachment when Emailing Statements"

13 Comments

Mags
    Trusted Cover User

Saving Statements to disk will be a great feature instead of scaning into your computer to consolidate into one email.

If we could email the Statement with Invoices even better....how much time will this save.

Excellent idea...Please consider this MYOB!!!

MBSkyriseHire
    Experienced Cover User

It is great to be able to now attach a document when emailing invoices from AccountRight Live.  I would like to see this feature extended to include the ability to attach a document when emailing statements.  I would use this for example, when I wanted to advise customers the likes of of Christmas Shutdown hours, Price Increases.  This would be much quicker than syncing cards with Outlook and doing a mass email.

• It would be nice to be able to provide a summary of a customers invoices on a statement. I raise a lot of invoices each week so it would be good to send these in a summarised batch to the customer.