RonyS
Cover User
10 years ago
Open

Invoices: Include reference field to what invoice is

Hi ,

When you look at the list of invoices only Invoice numbers, customers, data, amount, status etc are seen. If there was a column showing a reference to what the invoice is then it would be helpful to figure out which invoice relates to what. I am currently keeping a separate spreadsheet with Invoice numbers matched to POs, project codes etc. 

Regards,

Rony

"Reference in invoice listing"

18 Comments

•  Hi Susan_DH

Thank you for your sharing your comments and thoughts in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

• Hi andrewbourner

At this stage we don't have a timeframe for when this particular idea will be placed into development and implemented into the program. However we are still encouraging clients to vote and comment if required for this particular idea if they would like to see it in future versions of MYOB Essentials.

• I have had to move the bulk of my operations to Xero due this very problem. Not really bothered at the moment with the resolution of this issue.

• Bought up 6 years ago... not much hope of it ever happeneing is there?? Its so simple, a reference field when entering an invoice for a job refence to go in to make life easy. Just like xero. So simple, but MYOB loves to make things hard for some reason??