Forum Discussion

Nik_Bee_27
Experienced User
5 years ago

Add a reference per line item on sales invoice

Hi, I need to enter an order number per line item on a MYOB sales invoice. Inserting a memo is not an option since only one memo can be inserted per sales invoice. Please help as this is very frustratiing.

Thank you

• Hi Nik_Bee_27 

When entering item layout invoices in AccountRight, it doesn't have the option to add a new custom field per transaction line. What you can use instead, is adding additional blank lines or header lines instead.

To do so simply right click on any transaction line when entering the sale, choose Insert Blank Line/Insert Header, it will insert the additional line right above the highlighted transaction line. Blank/Header lines only allow the Description field to be filled, no $ amounts will appear for these lines. More details can be found on this Help article: Add headers, subtotals and lines to sales.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know how you go, and if you have any further questions.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi Nik_Bee_27 

When entering item layout invoices in AccountRight, it doesn't have the option to add a new custom field per transaction line. What you can use instead, is adding additional blank lines or header lines instead.

To do so simply right click on any transaction line when entering the sale, choose Insert Blank Line/Insert Header, it will insert the additional line right above the highlighted transaction line. Blank/Header lines only allow the Description field to be filled, no $ amounts will appear for these lines. More details can be found on this Help article: Add headers, subtotals and lines to sales.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know how you go, and if you have any further questions.