NSCMA
User
2 months ago
New

MYOB Business Payroll - ability to allocate to jobs

MYOB Business Pro has a Payroll function but there is currently no ability to allocate the earnings to a job which is something that is a common requirements from businesses and organisations. Please consider adding this capability just as you already have for any other transactions entered, such as spending money, purchases etc. 

3 Comments

Marc-H
    Experienced Cover User

I could be misunderstanding what you're asking, but we have Business Pro and when doing a pay run there is the ability to allocate a job to any of the wage categories - purple plus button at the right of each category.

Jobs need to already be set up in the accounting tab.

If i've misunderstood , apologies for sticking my nose in :) 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Marc-H

Thanks for pointing this out. Jobs can indeed be allocated to line items in payroll. We'll wait for NSCMA to confirm what he was referring to so that this suggestion post can be clearer for the development team.

We appreciate it. 

Thanks,
      Genreve

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NSCMA ,

Thank you for your suggestion. I would also encourage everyone to vote on this suggestion. If our developers see the interest in it, they may consider including it in a future update.

In the meantime, feel free to start a new post if you have any further queries, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl