Forum Discussion

22 days ago
Solved

PAYROLL MYOB BUSINESS - MULTIPLE PAY RUNS

I am going away on holiday for 6 wks & do the payroll for our small business, I am wanting to load the pays in advance as a draft and just access them when it is time to pay them as access to the internet may be limited overseas as well as costly and don't want to spend time having to load the pays in while im away. I don't have any one else to handle this job for me given the sensitive information.Is there away around this, I have tried& it comes back with the msg you have saved information which will be cancelledif you start a new payrun. Thanks

• Hi WOODEND1,

Indeed, the system will indeed allow you to create the pay run at a future date. The pay-run date, however, will still be recorded with the date you recorded it. You can check out this article, 'Do a Pay Run', to understand more about how the pay run recording functions.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WOODEND1,

Indeed, the system will indeed allow you to create the pay run at a future date. The pay-run date, however, will still be recorded with the date you recorded it. You can check out this article, 'Do a Pay Run', to understand more about how the pay run recording functions.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella