Any chance of having Paypal feeds as well as the bank feeds 

MArk

"Paypal Feeds"

67 Comments

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open
    Thank you for your suggestion, adding more options and flexibility in Bank Feeds is something that we're always looking into, to see the demand for this it would be great to see the community voting on this idea to show their support.
    nepaluz
    Contributing User

Getting PayPal live accounts is not outside the realms of achievement as they have an SDK to access transactions. Infact, you (the developer) need only use the API calls for reference only and implement this routine using standard webrequest calls. As pointed out in another thread, this is already implemented by Xero. I can additionally add that there are other programs on the market that achieve the same e.g PayPal API OFX writer. This though requires a PayPal Business or Premier account (to get the premier account, you only need to confirm address and link to your banking / become verified).

• I read the Paypal post here a long time ago and was really hoping that this would have been progressed by now, and am honestly surprised that more people aren't clamouring for this feature. This is the staple diet of small online store owners and eBay'ers -- exactly the kind of people who would use LiveAccounts.

So, the issue is that LiveAccounts is not integrated with Paypal at all. You can do manual exports from Paypal and import into LA, but fees are not taken into account and there's no easy way of fixing this without editing QIF files.

Is this on the development roadmap? Can we get an update or some kind of response on this?

And from anyone else in the same position - what are you doing? Help a brother out!

Cheers

Lee, Brisbane.

• Hi Lee

I totally agree. I use PayPal for the majority of my transactions and it would be really great if LiveAccounts could come up with a solution! I will add my support here and ask what is going on as well. An update or a commitment of some kind to help out PayPal users in a more comprehensive way would be great :)

Monique