Forum Discussion

DiGreen
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

MYOB payby refund to customers paypal account

myob payby I need to refund a payment made via a customers paypal that has been processed by myob direct, and have no idea on the how to, if anyone can help would be awesome.
ie. how do we get into the bank end of myob payby to create a refund to a customer that has paid by paypal?

• Hi DiGreen

Thanks for reaching out. 

I understand that sometimes payment should be returned to customers. There is no way to refund the customer using MYOB PayBy directly. Generally, if a customer needs to get refunded, we create a credit note and then refund it using the system. AccountRight has a credit system that we could use. Here are some helpful articles that will guide you in the process. Customer returns, credits and refunds Settling customer credits

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DiGreen

Thanks for reaching out. 

I understand that sometimes payment should be returned to customers. There is no way to refund the customer using MYOB PayBy directly. Generally, if a customer needs to get refunded, we create a credit note and then refund it using the system. AccountRight has a credit system that we could use. Here are some helpful articles that will guide you in the process. Customer returns, credits and refunds Settling customer credits

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve