Forum Discussion

Ben_B
User
7 months ago
Solved

Unable to setup a bank feed for Amex

Hi there,

Has anyone experienced a similar issue where you try to connect your Amex bank feed but its not one of the drop down options when you 'create a bank feed'?

The Amex credit card is not an option that you can select, despite the instrustions online saying you can do so.

Thanks,

Ben

• Hi Ben_B

Thank you for your response. 

I appreciate your effort in clearing your cache and doing troubleshooting. In my understanding, the only other reason why this is not appearing is if our subscription is for New Zealand software. The bank feeds team only services AMEX cards for Australia bank feeds. If this is not the case, feel free to let us know and we'll investigate further. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ben_B

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how important bank feeds are for businesses. In my understanding, there should be an option in the drop-down saying AMEX Credit Cards. I would suggest clearing the cache of the browser and checking again to see if the option appears then. Also, I recommend reading through this help article Setting up a bank feed for AMEX, this will outline everything you need to know about setting up AMEX bank feeds. 

If the issue persists after clearing the cache of your browser, please send us screenshots of the issue. 

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum.

Thanks,

Genreve

Ben_B
      User

Many thanks for the prompt reply Genreve.

Confirming I have cleared my cache including cookies and restart the browser and this did not work. 

The only options I have available are the same as the screenshot I shared in my original post. Are you able to advise next steps.

Thanks,

Ben

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ben_B

Thank you for your response. 

I appreciate your effort in clearing your cache and doing troubleshooting. In my understanding, the only other reason why this is not appearing is if our subscription is for New Zealand software. The bank feeds team only services AMEX cards for Australia bank feeds. If this is not the case, feel free to let us know and we'll investigate further. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve