11 years ago
Done

Setup: Recurring transactions in MYOB Essentials

Good morning

Could you kindly advise if the following items are possible in LiveAccounts - or can be added to the development list?

- Can we have recurring transactions for sales, bills, spend money & receive money

Thank you

Heidi

226 Comments

• Status changed:
    Not Now
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support and feedback for this idea

I'm pleased to announce that recurring transactions are a feature that is available in the newer MYOB Essentials platform.  You can find more information about this function in Help Article: Recurring transactions.

RickTCP
    Experienced Cover User

Wow, at last.

Having mentioned this in March 2018, you have now managed to decide it would be useful, and actually say you have got it working.

I have been gone for two years, using Xero that had support for this and stock control back then at very compedative pricing.

I have found Xero to be more functional and more intuitive in many ways. No way I would switch back now.

• Current Status: Done

This is NOT "Done".  The feature request was to add the Reccuring invoices funtionality to the existing MYOB Essentials platform - not a new one. The new one doesn't have a Payroll function by default and at very different price points.