mrsbegg
Cover User
11 years ago
Done

Statements: Ability to personalise statement (i.e. add Logo)

Please can we have the ability to customise our forms, invoices and statements etc? I want to be able to include my logo on my statements. I'd love to be able to add to my invoices a paypal (or other) web address for people wanting to pay by credit card. I'd like to be able to change the wording on emailed invoices. Arrrgh. So frustrating!

'MYOB LIVE customised forms and templates ... my way!"

82 Comments

• Hi there FHChats and Flaxworx,

This idea is definitely one of our more popular ones suggested for MYOB Essentials. Please do note that we are working with the development teams to try and bring some of our more popular ideas to fruition. We do understand that this idea has been circulating for a while, and unfortunately we do not have a timeframe as to when this is expected to be delivered. We are, however, completely with you in hoping to be able to offer the ability to customise templates in MYOB Essentials in the near future.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support

AMF
    Cover User

Hi Team

Re: Invoice template (& imagine probably applies to quotes as well, perhaps other doc's?)

Please can a quick amendment be made to the disclaimer applied to the Goods and Sevices Invoice layout, so it reads "...goods and/or services..." instead of just "...goods..."?

Kind regards,

Anita

• At least could you please enable us to add a text line to the invoices without any dollar amount.  I need to provide a work description on my invoices and then items charged.

• How has this product been out for over 5 years without this feature?  Shame on you MYOB!!  Where is our customization????

• Could we please have the ability to increase the field size where the company name appears on Sales Invoices?  My client is not using a logo and the "Ltd" of the company name appears on the line below.  It would be much better for the whole name to be on the same line. The company name consists of 26 characters including 3 spaces.  If the font was adjustable, we could try to reduce the size and hopefully it would fit on the same line.  Thank-you in anticipation.

Suja_P
    Former Staff
    Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Done

The ability to personalise invoices and statements and add Payment Options / How to pay section has been delivered. For more information please refer to Essentials blog article improved customer statements today

• 1 invoice design and no ability to change the design, really? As a design agency, sending ugly invoices doesn't say much about us.

• +1

What do you expect from MYOB? I would love to have more invoice capabilities but being MYOB I got to expect mediocrity. I am not surprised.

Mic