Forum Discussion

KT5
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Adding account to Bank register drop down menu

Hi,

How do i add an account to the Account drop down menu in the Bank Register screen?

Please see attached for screen shot.

Many thanks,

• Hi KT5 

Is the account you are wishing to add a Bank or Credit Card account? i.e. if you go to Accounts>>Accounts Lists>>Select the account>>What is the Account Type?

As the Bank Register account selection list will only populate bank or credit card accounts you would need to ensure that you have the account type of that selected account is set to be a Bank or Credit Card so it will appear.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KT5 

Is the account you are wishing to add a Bank or Credit Card account? i.e. if you go to Accounts>>Accounts Lists>>Select the account>>What is the Account Type?

As the Bank Register account selection list will only populate bank or credit card accounts you would need to ensure that you have the account type of that selected account is set to be a Bank or Credit Card so it will appear.

KT5
      Contributing User

Thanks Steven, very much appreciated.  I called MYOB tech support and was given a wrong solution which did not work, so i am very happy you were able to help.