Forum Discussion

LaniOUP
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

EOFY - Entering Reportable Fringe Benefits

Hi there

I'm trying to finalise payroll reporting through the Payroll Reporting Centre - EOFY Finalisation. 

I click on the ellipsis next to the employee to open the enter amount window, enter an amount, then click on "add amounts" which takes me back to the main window. 

- The amount I entered is under the Section 57A RFBA heading, but there is no total at the bottom.   

- When I run the YTD verification report - there is no entry against the FBT category. 

- If I run an individual employee's report - there is no entry .

- If I close out of the Payroll Reporting Centre and re-enter - none of the FBT entries are saved and the Section 57A column has gone.  

Is this a glitch with the updated software - I did all this last year no problems.  

Thanks

Lani

• Hi LaniOUP 

Thanks for your post. RFBA amounts aren't saved until the employee is finalised, this worked the same way last year.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LaniOUP 

Thanks for your post. RFBA amounts aren't saved until the employee is finalised, this worked the same way last year.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LaniOUP
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Tracey

So I'm assuming that it's therefore not possible to run reports to check everything before you click submit?  

I don't recall this from last year...

Lani

QYFSS
      User

Hi there,

In regards to RFBA 57A STP, when entering the  total amount grossed up, it gives the July - June sumarry and not April - March? Why? I am on the Phone tp MYOB now for almost 1 hours and no one is picking up the phone to answer my question in regards to STP RFBA reporting?

LaniOUP
        Experienced Cover User

Hi there

Even though the FBT year is April - March and your grossed up figures correspond to that period technically - you still report those amounts for the financial payroll year which is July - June and they become part of the employees income for the 2021-2022 year.  

Sonya0202
      User

Hi Tracey

I would also like to know if it is possible to balance the FBT on the verification report prior to saving and presumably submitting?