Forum Discussion

CMKK
User
2 years ago
Solved

GST CLEARING IN BALANCE SHEET

Hi, We have already paid GST for 2021-2022 financial year, but in the Balance sheet, there is a GST clearing  under current tax laibilities.  Can anyone clarify the reason for that?

Thanks

• Hi CMKK 

Welcome to the Community Forum. After paying the GST did you go ahead and process the payment in AccountRight?

If tha was done already, then I recommend comparing the figure on the report to Find Transactions > Search by Account.

If the figure is different, then can you reply with a screenshot of both screens so I can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi CMKK 

Welcome to the Community Forum. After paying the GST did you go ahead and process the payment in AccountRight?

If tha was done already, then I recommend comparing the figure on the report to Find Transactions > Search by Account.

If the figure is different, then can you reply with a screenshot of both screens so I can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.