Forum Discussion

Pip05
User
10 months ago

General Ledger Detail with GST on DESKTOP Application

Hello,

I am an accountant who uses a desktop application of Account Right to access downloaded versions of my clients accounts (they have recently upgraded to this from an old version of MYOB). 

I am trying to create a GL Detail that shows Debit / Credit and GST columns for each transaction related to a specific account i.e. entertainment.  I need to see what has and has not had GST deducted to ensure they have claimed correctly as it's dependent on the transaction itself rather than the code it's allocated to. And generating a separate GST report and trying to find and tie up each individual transaction to the GL Detail report is REALLY not desirable for anyone.

I have looked for guidance on how to generate this report but the latest information I found was from March 2021 saying it was not available on desktop applications despite this request being very popular.  Can you please advise if this has been made available to the desktop applications in the last two years?  And if so, how do I find it?

Thanks.

Pip