Forum Discussion

GayleA
User
3 years ago

Leap not Syncing with MYOB

Hi

My issue is that LEAP is not allowing me to sync with MYOB, keeps popping up with me to login to MYOB and even when I enter my login - I try again to sync the entries and the same message pops up again - I cannot auto sync because it is saying I need to link with MYOB.

I emailed LEAP they say it is a MYOB problem, I call MYOB after waiting on the phone for nearly an hour to speak to someone - I am told that they need to transfer me to someone else because they can't see any issue on their end. I get transferred and am again waiting in the queue on the phone for nearly an hour and still only 2nd in the queue.

Has anyone else been having the same issues with MYOB and Leap and if so how do I fix them please?

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GayleA 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you had to wait to get hold of our phone support. I am not aware of any issues with LEAP and MYOB. Are you able to log in to your MYOB AccountRight with the login details you are entering in LEAP? If you are unable to login to this, please send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing so I will be able to assist you further.

pjh1234
      User

Hi GayleA,

Did you manage to find a fix for this issue? I am having the same issue.

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi pjh1234 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with syncing Leap and MYOB. Are you able to log in to your MYOB AccountRight with the login details you are entering in LEAP? If you are unable to login to AccountRight, please send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing so I will be able to assist you further. 

AnnBowen76
    Contributing Cover User

From reading the community forum MYOB is having no problems but the people trying to use the sync between LEAP and MYOB are. I have been in touch with LEAP and done all they ask, so I am thinking that MYOB has the problem.

pjh1234
      User

I am a contractor to LEAP and I was able to resolve the issue. Instead of entering your MYOB online username and password (eg. Username =email address), you need to enter the MYOB username and password (eg. Username-"Administrator").

AnnBowen76 wrote:

Was your issue fixed?

AnnBowen76
        Contributing Cover User

Hi pjh1234

I am sorry but you have confused me with your instructions.

These are the instructions from LEAP:-

1. Go to https://secure.myob.com/ > login with MYOB credentials and disconnect LEAP
        2. Open General Ledger Link from LEAP > click Sync Now
        3. Enter MYOB login details to sign into first login prompt
        4. Enter Administrator and no password in second login prompt and select relevant company data file

Is this what you are saying? Because it doesn’t work. It is still not syncing.