Forum Discussion

Keith_W
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Pay Liabilities in web version

Hi - I use the Pay Liabilities function in the desktop version for BAS/IAS & Super payments.

I am unable to locate this function in the web version & wanted to confirm that I need to return to the desktop version for these entries.

Thanks

Keith

• Hi Keith_W 

The Pay Liabilities function is not yet available in the browser version and as such, any pay liability transaction needs to be recorded through the desktop app. We will post an update once anything around this changes. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Keith_W 

The Pay Liabilities function is not yet available in the browser version and as such, any pay liability transaction needs to be recorded through the desktop app. We will post an update once anything around this changes. 

ventureES
      Contributing Cover User

Hi,

So how are we able to match the transaction to the bank feed???

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ventureES 

You can match those transactions to bank feeds on the desktop version. Another alternative is hiding the bank feeds on the desktop version and ticking the pay liability transactions on the Reconcile Accounts window ( Banking>>Reconcile Accounts).

Please feel free to reach out should you have further queries. 

nnp
      User

Is there any update to this feature in web version? Any ETA when it will be available?

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi nnp 

There is no alternative in the browser version, and at this stage we do not have further updates. I will post if there are any changes to this.