Forum Discussion

rknyi
Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Solved - Long wating time to validate with ATO

Hi there, I wonder someone could help me.

After I complete the BAS form online and made some adjustments, it took more than one day saying validating with ATO. Should I go back and redo the BAS again or should I still wait?

Thank you so much!

• Hi rknyi

By "validating with ATO" do you mean that you've lodged the adjustment and there is a status of "Submitted"?

These are typically the status's when using AccountRight's Online BAS system: Prepare your activity statement online - What does each activity statement status mean?

If it is Submitted but nothing back from the ATO; It can take some time before the ATO respond to it, however if it does take a few days I'd recommend contacting the Tax Office as they would be the ones that send back a response and can check into it.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Haydes
    MYOB Product Team

Hi rknyi

By "validating with ATO" do you mean that you've lodged the adjustment and there is a status of "Submitted"?

These are typically the status's when using AccountRight's Online BAS system: Prepare your activity statement online - What does each activity statement status mean?

If it is Submitted but nothing back from the ATO; It can take some time before the ATO respond to it, however if it does take a few days I'd recommend contacting the Tax Office as they would be the ones that send back a response and can check into it.

rknyi
      Cover User

Hi Hayden,

Sorry to confuse you. I think it's an interet issue. I restart the computer and lodged the BAS sucessfully the next time.

Thank you for your reply!

sholt73
        Super User

if the post is solved, you can click the green "accept as solution" button. no need to just edit your title post.