Forum Discussion

Jeffro11
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

Alerts for supplier bank account changes

Hi,   How can I as an Administrator receive notifications when if someone changes supplier bank details?   It is an essential that I'm aware of all masterfile changes to validate the authenticity...
    7 months ago

Hi Jeffro11

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your inquiry with us. We regret that you encountered difficulties receiving the notification if there are changes made in supplier bank details and we appreciate your patience regarding this matter. 

Regarding your concern, any changes to the supplier bank account will trigger a security email to the owner of the AccountRight Live file. If the owner has changed, you will need to fill out a Change of Details form so the emails can start going to the next nominated contact. 

If you require a change to AccountRight Live Owner, I will be sending a private message to you with the information and instructions that will further assist you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth