Forum Discussion

DB5
User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Account Right change Administrator to Owner

I have a user setup as Administrator but needs to be changed to owner to approve Super. I cannot seem to find any option that allows me to setup as Owner nor change owners. Currently using MYOB AccountRight Live Premier Perpetual Licence 2023.11 version in manage users.

Thanks

• Hi DB5,

Thank you for collaborating with me via private message. I'm pleased to inform you that the user role has been successfully updated from administrator to owner, as you requested. If you need any more help or have any other requests in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

6 Replies

• Hi DB5,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delayed response to your query.

Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum!

To modify an AccountRight administrator role to an owner role, the primary account contact is encouraged to reach out to us for assistance in updating user access. Furthermore, when it comes to authorizing Super payments, once the account's owner has registered for Pay Super, they've got the option to invite or add a Pay Super payment authorizer, regardless of whether they are simply an administrator of the file.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

DB5
      User

Thanks I have owner access but how do I contact MYOB to action "the primary account contact is encouraged to reach out to us for assistance in updating user access". Is there an email id for MYOB I can contact ?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DB5,

Thank you for your response. I wanted to inform you that I've sent you a private message to help you address your concern with modifying user access. Please check your community forum inbox, and we'll continue addressing your concern through that channel. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to respond to the private message.

Cheers,

Princess