Forum Discussion

salena
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

handover my.myob account administration

The account administrator with my.myob access to contract the whole MYOB account is leaving the business and has to handover this access to another account owner. How can we arrange this?

• Hi salena,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the change in account administration. I understand that transitions like these can be complex. To facilitate this process, I'll send a "Change of Details" form via private message. The primary contact or the owner of the account should fill out this form and sign it. Once completed, the owner can submit it back to us. This will allow us to update the account details accordingly.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi salena,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the change in account administration. I understand that transitions like these can be complex. To facilitate this process, I'll send a "Change of Details" form via private message. The primary contact or the owner of the account should fill out this form and sign it. Once completed, the owner can submit it back to us. This will allow us to update the account details accordingly.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess