Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Unable to login to my.myob

Hello,

I have recently reveived a link to have access to an accountright company file and i setup a my.myob and 2FA so i can download  MYOB accountright onto my system and access the company file.  However, when I attempt to login to the account it comes up with an error.   I have contacted the adminstrator and they have advise at their end i have access to see the account.    I have attached a screenshot of the error i am receiving.  Has anyone else had the same issues?

• Hi Leanne_w

Thank you so much for your post and for the details. Welcome to the Community Forum! I've refreshed the records on the back end, please log out then log back in to my.MYOB to check. If you are still getting any error messages, please clear the browser cache then try again.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Leanne_w

Thank you so much for your post and for the details. Welcome to the Community Forum! I've refreshed the records on the back end, please log out then log back in to my.MYOB to check. If you are still getting any error messages, please clear the browser cache then try again.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Leanne_w 

Thanks for updating us about this.

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Please feel free to post again if you require any further assistance. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Have the same issue. When I try to Manage Users or Login to My.Myob it displays this message. Multiple Support requests later, after 5 months still can't access My.Myob