Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Approving Bank feed

Dear Team, 

Looking for help in the following issue for so long, 

My  senior paid three different invoices (different suppliers) in a single payment. these items are still on Order (we haven't received them yet) 

Now I have to allocate (Split) this amount to the three different suppliers/invoices. 

How can I do that? 

I am trying to do everything, but I couldn't make it possible. 

Please write down all the steps please.

2 REPLIES 2
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Approving Bank feed

Hi @Anil7852,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and my apologies for the late response. AccountRight follows a 'one-to-one' principle, matching each AccountRight transaction with a bank feed transaction. When dealing with multiple AccountRight transactions reflecting one payment, grouping these payments is essential for bank account reconciliation. The 'Prepare Electronic Payments' process streamlines this by recording individual payments to the electronic clearing account, allowing you to manage and generate bank files.

However, if you lack necessary bank account numbers for suppliers or payments occur outside this process, an alternative method involves creating a holding bank account, recording payments there, and allocating the amounts back to the main bank account.

A quicker approach involves directly recording individual bank transactions to the main account and marking them as cleared in the Reconcile Accounts window. Then, simply handle the bank feed transaction by hiding it in the Bank feed window.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Re: Approving Bank feed

Hi @Anil7852,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post