2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds

Am trying to set up Bank Feeds. Current file says its active but l am unbale to link the accounts. 

Tried calling MYOB twice .......in Phillipines both times on phone for over an hour and they are unable to help. Can anyone help me with this issue. Is there anyone that can speak english and easy to understand that can help. So frustrated at the moment. 

Gen 0408 137 193

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,401 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,401Posts

116Kudos

272Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi @Truglo,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. Are you configuring a bank feed for a credit card account? Typically, when setting up a bank feed for a credit card type account, you would classify the Account type as "Credit Card" rather than "Bank". This categorization ensures it falls under the Liability Heading. Consequently, it's common for your bank account not to appear as expected.

I recommend verifying the Account List to ensure the type for the desired account is set as "Credit Card". If it isn't, you can make the necessary adjustment.

For more detailed guidance on linking bank feeds to an account, please refer to our Help Article. Link the bank feed to an account in MYOB

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post