Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds

My latest bank feed has ommitted a number of transactions. Do I enter these manually or wait for the next updated feed to see if they are included.This is not the first time this has happened. Why are these problems happening

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Bank feeds

Hi @rexmac,

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

Typically, if a bank feed is missing for a specific date, it's probable that all bank feeds for that day are absent as well. If this is the situation, you will need to contact our support team for assistance in creating a missing bank feed ticket. You can do this by following this link.

For further assistance from the forum, we encourage you to provide us with more detailed information and screenshots if possible. This will help us understand your issue better and provide a more accurate solution.

Thanks,
Genreve 

rexmac
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for the information.

The missing items are random not just on one day but spread over a month mixed in with items that were captured on the feed.

Are these likely to be picked up on a later feed because I do think this happened once before and as i had entered those items manually i had to hide them to complete the reconciliation.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @rexmac

Appreciate your response. Given the unusual nature of this situation, it might be beneficial to wait a bit and see if the bank feeds appear. If the issue continues, please don't hesitate to contact our support channels through phone or live chat for further investigation.

In the meantime, if you need any other assistance, you're welcome to start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post