Doing reports for Custom fields in employee card ?

gailmorgan
Experienced Cover User
36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Doing reports for Custom fields in employee card ?

How do I do reports for the various custom fields I have created on employee cards??

(Also custom lists)

2 REPLIES 2
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Doing reports for Custom fields in employee card ?

Hi @gailmorgan

Thank you for your post. 

All the employment information you have put into your employee card files will be displayed in the Employment Details report. You may go to Reports> Payroll> Employee Employment Details to have this display or exported. However, if you're referring to the details you have inputted under custom List and field of the employee card file (see the sample screenshot attached below) then you may go to Reports> Card> Card List [detail]> select the employee’s name> Display Report. Giving you this helpful article, reports that has all the detailed information regarding on the reports that you can use for future references.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

gailmorgan
Experienced Cover User
36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Doing reports for Custom fields in employee card ?

details you have inputted under custom List and field of the employee card file (see the sample screenshot attached below) then you may go to Reports> Card> Card List [detail]> select the employee’s name> Display Report

I tried this report and edited what is to be shown etc but wouldn't export to Excel only pdf so one page per employee (not what I need) sigh... any ideas?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post