In tray Duplicates

Sherie22
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

In tray Duplicates

Why does the in tray always load with OLD receipts or invoices that have already been processed? And then when I enter one in and come back to the in tray they may all be gone or all reappear.

For example I have just done all my tansactions for February and then when i come back to the intray there are receipts from December and Novemebr showing up that were processed ages ago. Then they will disappear and then come back? This has been happeneing for quite sometime and it's driving me crazy 

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Re: In tray Duplicates

Hi @Sherie22,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the delay in response. I understand your frustration with the in-tray issue you're experiencing. We appreciate your patience and for reaching out. We have seen some computers have display issues with the intray; when 15 or more documents are in the intray, only the first 15 or so will show initially. This number can vary. In this matter, the intray old receipts are not totally missing. We recommend that you enlarge a document and close the window; the In Tray list will display all documents again. 

Some clients have also reported that minimizing and maximizing the in-tray window or resizing the window itself can also show all documents.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post