Customising preferences

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ausmade
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customising preferences

When will users be able to set preferences for things like payment methods and sending invoices and pay slips?

Isn't it time MYOB stopped assuming that companies pay by cheque and print invoices?

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Customising preferences

Hi @ausmade 

Thank you for your post, the preference for these can be done on the employee or customer card. 

To choose a payment method for Payroll, and Sales it is under Card File > Card List > Open Employee or Customer > Payment Details.

To choose if you want to send or not send an invoice, it is under the Customer Card as well but under Selling Details then you can choose the Invoice Delivery method.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

ausmade
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No, I'm talking about system-wide defaults, not having to change every customer card. It should be part of the setup process.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @ausmade 

Currently, the delivery status preference is based on an indiviudal card basis - not on a company file setup basis.

To my knowledge, this is not something that we are actively working on or considering, however, it may be something that is looked at for the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post