User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Download and Setting up of MYOB AccountRight

Hello Myob Team,

I'm here in Australia and would like to download/setup MYOB AccountRight for an overseas business operating in Papua New Guinea.  Is that possible? 

I would like to access this MYOB AccountRight online, in both countries depending on where I'm at (whether in PNG or Australia).  Is that possible? 

Later, I would like to give access to the staff in Papua New Guinea to be able to use that too.  Is that possible and how do I do that?

Your confirmation and assistance is very much appreciated.

Thanks

MDH1

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Download and Setting up of MYOB AccountRight

Hi @MDH1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand the need to access your AccountRight in any country and location. In my understanding, you can use the application anywhere if you have the application installed on your computer, as the application does not prevent you from opening your file because of your IP location. You just need to download the application from the website and install it. However, I would not recommend using AccountRight as a ledger for your business from PNG, as the application is designed only to be used in Australia and New Zealand. 

Also, you can invite new users for the file to access it using any email address. I recommend reading through this article, Invite a user to an online file

Let us know if you require any further assistance. We're happy to help. 

Thanks,

Genreve

MDH1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Genreve,

Thankyou very much for your response.  I really appreciate it.

PNG does use MYOB AccountRight.  We use everything in MYOB there except for some items in the payroll like the tax calculation or super calculations etc...obviously they are designed for Australia and New Zealand as you've mentioned.  In this case, we would usually calculate our tax and super and manually enter them. 

Everything else including the accounting ledger are all basically the same.

Thanks also for the clarification regarding the IP address.  This means I will need to install the MYOB application onto my computer in PNG (with the IP address there) and give access to one of my staff in PNG to use.  They can then invite me as a user to that online file which I can then login with my email address and access it in Australia or anywhere in PNG.

Thanks

MDH

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @MDH1

Thank you for the response. 

I'm glad I cleared up some of your questions. 

Feel free to post again in the forum if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post