New Year Budget

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SVatRV
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New Year Budget

Hi,

I need to enter the new FY (2023-24) budget in the system now. How can I do that without closing the previous FY (2022-23) - I am not able to find any options in MYOB AccountRight

5 REPLIES 5
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: New Year Budget

Hi @SVatRV 

Thank you for your post. And Welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that you wanted to enter new financial year budget without closing the previous financial year. As for this matter, in AccountRight there is no harm in entering data in the current period. The financial year can be closed or rolled over at a later state, and should only be done once the previous year is finalized. 

To start a new financial  year, you can Go to the File Menu>>Choose Start a New Year, and then Start a New Financial Year. The start a New Financial Year Assistant appears, follow the prompt. 

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this. 

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @SVatRV 

We just wanted to follow up on your concern. We simply wanted to ensure that we addressed your issue correctly. And if you require additional support with this, or if you require assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to post again. Alternatively, you can send us a Private Message. We are delighted to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SVatRV
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there,

Yes I was able to resolve the with the help of what you told me plus other documents available online.

I do have another question though - I am not able to export a csv file (for the budget) from the online version of AccountsRight. Can you maybe help me with that.

Thanks for all your help till now.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @SVatRV 

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update on the issue. We're really glad to know that the issue has already been resolved.

And in this regard, on exporting CSV file (budget) from the online version of AccountRight. You could look at exporting the budget from the AccountRight sample file under File >>Import/Export Assistant>>Export Data>>Accounts>> Budgets.

You can check more information in Help Article: Import and Export fields and using an import templates. 

Let me know how you get on with this. We're happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @SVatRV,

We just wanted to follow up on your concern. May I know how you go about the issue? We simply wanted to ensure that we addressed the issue correctly. And if you need more support with this or in the future, please post again. Alternatively, you can send us a Private Message. We are delighted to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post