OliviaTS
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Standard 19

Ive been using the old Standard 19 disc for about 14-15 years now and my computer has died. I have lost all my data from old Myob. i am hoping to get it from the hard drive. I am working with a tech guy now. I have also lost the disc so i can not reload it onto my computer. I have signed up with the online MYOB. Is there a way i can upload all the information from the old program to this new platform. Please help! feeling very stressed about this. Plus, there are no contact details on your site for me to call and get any help which i find really unusual for a company of your size.

4 REPLIES 4
Liz_A
Valued User
331 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

331Posts

11Kudos

26Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Standard 19

Hi @OliviaTS 

You can download v19 Standard installer from here: https://www.myob.com/au/support/downloads?page=1

You can cancel the new version asap unless want to use a completely different product that won't be compatible with your old data and you don't own and can't back up and have to keep paying to use it. The old versions do work on new computers but you may have to find out a few tricks, such as opening the MYOB.exe as Administrator, etc. but keep asking for help on here as there are a lot of knowledgeable users of the Legacy versions. Windows 11 doesn't allow MS Office to run in 32Bit version so you will need to find workarounds for links to Office, but they do exist.

Cheers

Liz

OliviaTS
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you so much. You have relieved so much stress from me. 

Liz_A
Valued User
331 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

331Posts

11Kudos

26Solutions

HI @OliviaTS 

I'm happy to help. I suggest you keep a backup of the installer (as well as your date file), in case this happens in futire.

Cheers

Liz

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @OliviaTS,

We're delighted to hear that @Liz_A was able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or encounter further queries, please don't hesitate to post again. One of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post