FionaLeungHCG
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to cancel MYOB subscription since May2023

Hi there, 

The last bookkeeper has left and used MYOB Account Right for our client (we are accountants) until May2023. We have since moved to Xero and stopped using MYOB file then. 

As the last bookkeeper has left and she is the subscriber of the MYOB file, how do we cancel the subscription? We have contacted MYOB via email, however we received very generic response and when I asked if we need any authorisation form to cancel the subscription, I did not receive a response. Very disappointing and frustrating process. 

We just want to cancel the subscription on these two files, it is $200 a month. Please help! 

Thanks,

Fiona

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Re: Unable to cancel MYOB subscription since May2023

Hi @FionaLeungHCG,

Thank you for your post and for your patience in waiting for a response.

We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced and appreciate your understanding. To cancel your MYOB subscription, you can submit a cancellation case via My Account. While we don't offer direct email support, we do have a case management system that functions similarly. For further information about the process, kindly refer to this Help article: Cancelling your MYOB subscription.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

FionaLeungHCG
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Princess_R 

Thank you for the reply. 

If these two client files are not on my account, how do I log the case? Do I include the file name and serial number? 

Appreciate your help. 

Kind Regards,

Fiona

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @FionaLeungHCG,

Thank you for your reply.

Typically, only the primary contact or owner of the account can request and authorize a cancellation. However, since you're the accountant for the file, I'll look into this further for you to help you proceed with the cancellation.

I'll reach out to you via private message to gather some information. Please check your Community forum inbox, and we'll continue to address your concern.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post