Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

Can't add bank feeds

Hi there, 

First: absolute newbie so apologies if has been dealt with though I have searched without success.

I went to start setting up bank feeds and I don't get the buttons in the browser to add a bank accounts or credit cards.

The help section of the website says that the page should have green buttons on it that allows me to add a feed (this is the help screen)
image.png

But my browser window looks like this (note:  no green buttons.) so I'm unable to do anything.

US add bank feed 2.png
As best I can tell the user is set up with full access to all features. Please help!
  • Hi GregPatten 

In order for you to activate bank feeds you need to be doing this under owner of the subscription.    Are you the owner of the file if not suggest you get the owner to set this up.   The owners email address is nornally the email address the invoices are sent too from MYOB. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloudMindAcc
    Ultimate Partner

Hi GregPatten 

In order for you to activate bank feeds you need to be doing this under owner of the subscription.    Are you the owner of the file if not suggest you get the owner to set this up.   The owners email address is nornally the email address the invoices are sent too from MYOB. 

GregPatten
      User

Thank you very much indeed.

Frankly I feel this is a rather large oversight on the part of MYOB - Eg. My accountant is the "subsciption owner" but I want to be able to do everything else.

Ayway, many thanks again for your response. At least now I know why I had no access!

Cheers,

Greg