Customisation of Business Insight Reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Doodygirl
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customisation of Business Insight Reports

HI to all the Brains Trust..

I would like to build my own unique report for our business using the business insights dashboard concept.

I need a report that pull the revenue and compares to cost of goods and gives a % and then I will set KPI and at a glance would like to see if we are on target to the kpi or below or above etc...  A health check for the buisness in an easy to read form such as those found on the buinsness insights graphs.

I also want to report on wage costs vs revenue as above.  

All this will be broken down into cost centres ie: Food Revenue vs Food COGS, vs Kitchen Wages

Brewery Sales vs Brewery COGS vs Brewery Wages etc. etc....

Can this be done in MYOB so its live data at a glance or do I need to export to a third party provider using excel as the conduit.....

Would be good to just have it all in MYOB.

Looking forward to someones feedback that is all over this sort of reporting or can arrange to have MYOB bespoke the reporting for me.....

Cheers  Julie

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customisation of Business Insight Reports

Hi Julie (@Doodygirl)

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. AccountRight has a wide range of reports available, but there is an option to extend and build on AccountRight with custom add-on apps tailored to your business' reporting needs.

The MYOB Add-On Connector is installed with AccountRight to connect to 3rd party applications designed to enhance, or "add-on" to, AccountRight.

To see the range of add-ons available, visit the Add-on Centre (Australia | New Zealand).

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post