Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Allow AccountRight Live Administrator users access to apply for bank feeds

Experienced Partner

77Posts

249Kudos

1Solutions

77 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

I can't stress enough how important it is that as a client advisor we need to be able to setup our client's bank feeds.  It is ridiculously time consuming and painful that we have to get the client's my.myob login details in order to do this - getting this information is easier said than done.

Could we PLEASE have it changed so that administrator access gives us the ability to have full setup capabilities including bank feeds.

This is such a important step in the setup process.

Thank you

Debra Anderson

"bank feed set up"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2013

Thank you for your suggestion Debra. We would be happy to look into making changes to this process. So this can be prioritised it would be great to see some votes and comments from the community.

11 Comments
DebbieChen
4 Posts
Cover User

I totally agree with the ability to allow administrators  to set-up bank feeds and super. I am currently on the opposite side of the fence with my accountant being the "owner" of my Accountright. I totally refuse to give him my login details to my bank to set up bank feeds as it's against the banks policy not to mention giving an outsider access to my bank account! 
this must change ASAP as I currently have to enter everything manually! 
I'm even looking at moving to competition if this issue is not addressed soon.