Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Ability to add multiple forms to the one page

Experienced User

90Posts

291Kudos

0Solutions

90 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

In older versions I had a customised pay slip, but that can't be converted to use for the 2011 version.

I've tried to re do the pay slip in 2011 but can't find a way to print 2 pay slips on 1 A4 page as we used to.  Is there still the ability to do this?  If so, how?

"Customised Pay Slips"

(25/09/2017) Merged: Idea - Print receipts with this idea. Idea on similar topic.

25 Comments
Leeya
MYOB Staff
824 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Ib77

AccountRight Plus 2011 will only allow for one pay slip to be printed per page.

As you are most likely to print the payment details, I suggest customising a paycheque instead as there is the ability to have more than 2 payment details printed on the one page. When customising paycheques, change the Layout of Paycheque. 

kelness
4 Posts
User

I too used to like to print 2 pay slips per page and have tried customising the paycheque instead - as suggested - and i can't see how to get it to print 2 payment details per page - i've tried all sorts of things.  hope you can help.

Thank you

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Kelness,

The easiest way is to use the standard "Laser Cheque" form as this should already be setup for 2 payslips per page.

You can view the form is correct by selecting your "Setup" menu >> Customise Forms >> Paycheques >> and then Customise the "Laser Cheque".  From this window you will need to change the "Layout" drop down menu to "Paycheque".

lb77
Experienced User
90 Posts
Experienced User

Hi Barry,

If we use the customised Laser Cheque, then we have to print pay slips by going to 'Print Paycheques' in the command centre instead of printing Payslips as part of the 'Process Payroll' command, right?  That's the only way that I can see the customised Laser Cheque to be usable.

But when printing out 2 employees paycheques on the Laser Cheque report it still prints on 2 seperate pages (with each page have 2 copies of the same employees paycheque).

So, is there a way to print out payslips for 2 employees on 1 page as there was in older versions?

Thanks,

Liam.

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Liam,

Yes you are correct you would need to use the "Print Paycheques" opposed to the "Print Payslips" feature.

When I customise the Laser Chq form, it appears with two paycheques per page.  Just ensure you change the layout to "PayCheque".

I have attached my Paycheque below if you would like to import this one.  You will need to unzip the file then use your "Setup" menu >> "Import Customised Forms" to import. 

lb77
Experienced User
90 Posts
Experienced User

Barry,

Mine continues to print 2 copies of the same paycheque on each page.  I had selected 'paycheque' from the layout menu and saved it.  When I now go to customise it the layout has changed back to cheque.  I've tried changing it back to paycheque, saving again, but the same thing happens.

The zip file that you've attached only has a .log file in it, not the actual report.

Liam.

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Liam,

Currently AccountRight 2011 doesn't have the ability to print seperate payslips on the one page however this has already been logged with out Product Developers.

The form I attached above can only be used to print 2 paycheques per page, keeping one for your record, and handing one to your employee.

I will update this thread as soon as I know when you will be able to print 2 paycheques per page for different employees.

kindy3
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Under ARv19 you could print however many receipts that would fit to an A4 page. (Customise Receipt; Form Properties; Layout; Number of receipts per page).  Because receipts don't have to say much they aere not very big.  We could fit 7 receipts on an A4 page.

This morning I have printed out my receipts under AR 2013  and it printed one receipt per A4 page!

Please bring back the ability to print multiple receipts on an A4 page.  I have wasted so much paper this morning!

GWJ002
1 Post
Cover User

I thoroughly agree. Printing multiple receipts on a page is an important feature.

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Hi Kindy3, thank you for your suggestion. Adding this function back into the program is certainly something that we want to do and it will be looked at for a future update. The priority that we put on suggestions is determined by feedback so if anyone would like to see this added in please vote and comment with any additional details that you would like.