Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Pay slip - Employee Address field

Contributing Cover User

12Posts

46Kudos

0Solutions

12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

MYOB (a couple of versions ago) used to include the Employee's address field in the payslip template.  I am required to mail payslips to employees and am reduced to hand addressing envelopes instead of folding into window envelopes.

I know many people receive their payslips via email and this is an excellent feature, however, there are still people who want/need their slips in hardcopy.

Please add the employee address field back into the payslip template.

"Employee name and address on pay slips"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2023

Hi Everyone

Adding the Payee field to your pay slip form in AccountRight 2022 will showcase the employee's name and if expanded out vertically will showcase the Address 1 field from the employee's card. 

28 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @APMS_Glenn

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this particular idea.

The normal process for an Idea posted on Ideas Exchange would go through a few stages. We would mark the post as "Under Consideration" and encourage users to vote and comment for this idea. If the idea does generate a number of votes and comments we mark it has high demand meaning we will investigate and attempt to implement that idea ahead of other ideas with lesser demand. As of 24/09/2015 the idea exchange have had 69 ideas implemented from it and some of the ideas have been marked as Planned. At this stage we don't have a particular time frame from when this idea will be marked as in development.

Once again thank you for your feedback in regards to this particular idea.

jannhammond
1 Post
Cover User

I am another user who would like to include the Employee's address field to their payslips.  The other versions of MYOB had this feature - why was it taken away.  I do not email payslips - I would like to send a hard copy in a window faced envelope.

@Gail_Holmes wrote:

MYOB (a couple of versions ago) used to include the Employee's address field in the payslip template.  I am required to mail payslips to employees and am reduced to hand addressing envelopes instead of folding into window envelopes.

I know many people receive their payslips via email and this is an excellent feature, however, there are still people who want/need their slips in hardcopy.

@Gail_Holmes wrote:

Greenas
3 Posts
Cover User

We have 100+ employees and have a few dinosaurs still.

Steven_M gave me the workaround fof card notes which works.

Obviously the fix is to include the correct field.

Graham

pandkpatel
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User

i agree

Howard88
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

With Powerpay sadly on its way out please fix up the alternatives....

bkahn
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

5 years after the original post and the ability to include an employee address on the payslip is still not an option. This is disappointing. Why is it that only a few fields from the card are available. Even the Card ID (Employee ID) is not an option that I can see.

I've voted for this "feature"

Howard88
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Failure to address this issue is forcing us to consider alternatives.  We are currently still using Powerpay and happy to do so but recognize that it is at the end of its MYOB supported life.  In a regional area with inadequate internet access to some sections of the community we still have high demand for mailed payslips.

We are currently looking at alternatives to Accountright Premier as well as options for standalone payroll.

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello all @Gail_Holmes @bkahn

Have you considered using the Paycheques form instead of the Payslip. this can include the address fields.

Capture.JPG

Cheers

David

Lisa1987
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Add addresses back to employee payslip fields as it is a nightmare for me having to mail many employee payslips.  There is also the issue of an employee moving and not realising they have not updated their details as it doesn't appear on their payslips.

Ruchindra
1 Post
User

I agree. Please add this feature again. Thank you!