Forum Discussion

BiancaP
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

how to remove employee classification form payslip

how to remove employee classification form payslip

• Hi BiancaP,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

MYOB comes with default employee classifications to classify your employees. This can be customized to suit your business by going to Payroll Settings >> Employment Classification or by going to the employee's payroll details >> Employment Classification. This field is used as an additional filter for reporting purposes. If you want to remove this from your employee's pay slip, you can try to remove it from their payroll details.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BiancaP,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

MYOB comes with default employee classifications to classify your employees. This can be customized to suit your business by going to Payroll Settings >> Employment Classification or by going to the employee's payroll details >> Employment Classification. This field is used as an additional filter for reporting purposes. If you want to remove this from your employee's pay slip, you can try to remove it from their payroll details.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess