Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Statements - Include comment column

Experienced Cover User

40Posts

148Kudos

0Solutions

40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi,

Can we please have some extra fields available on the statement grid when customising customer statements? Having the "Journal Memo" appear as the description is a bit pointless for our purposes, however being able to display the "Comment" field would be more helpful. 

Any chance we can get the Comment field on the statement GRID?

Thanks

Sarah :-)

"Additional Fields required for customer statement grid"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Thank you very much for your suggestion @Flow, and your feedkback @mcv

Anyone else wish to add the Comment field from invoices when customising statements, please cast do cast your vote, and leave comments if required.

5 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Flow

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and producing statements.

When you say include the comment field are you referring to the comment field on the Invoices? i.e. the Sales>>Enter Sales >>Comment field in the bottom left?

Flow
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Steven,

Yes the comment field from the invoice transaction. 

Thanks

Sarah

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Flow

Thank you for the Clarification for the field. If there is anyone else that would like to see this field when customising the statements please do vote and post comments.

mcv
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User

i think its a good idea to have it customisable in the forms area - i would use it, have spent the last 3 weeeks setting up and customising all my forms and email options and this is good idea.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your suggestion @Flow, and your feedkback @mcv

Anyone else wish to add the Comment field from invoices when customising statements, please cast do cast your vote, and leave comments if required.