Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Enlarge document to 100% default

Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User

There is a strange default setting in the In-tray when you wish to view a document (because the image is too small to correctly identify, and carries no identifier, like file name etc).  When you hit 'the magnifier, or double-click the document, it blasts accross the screen (depending on you monitor size, I presume) aqt huge magnification.

Having the document enlarger default to 'Fit Width' is a total pain. On my monitor, it springs to something like 275% and fills the screen with the top left-hand 10% of the document. SURELY, it should default to 100%, so the whole page is visible? (And yes, I know I could operate MYOB not on full-screen mode, but in that case the window is so small, that only the top half of the document is viewable without scrolling.

Regards

Gryffon

"Default Document Enlarger in In-Tray"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2023

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2020.1 introduced that the In Tray Document will open in the default PDF reader. This will typically have a 100% display or similar display to showcase that document.

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Gryffon

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and the default display setting for In Tray documents.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the default display change for enlarging documents in the In Tray to vote and comment if required for this idea.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2020.1 introduced that the In Tray Document will open in the default PDF reader. This will typically have a 100% display or similar display to showcase that document.