Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Create sales orders

JRD
Cover User

2Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi There

It would be good to have a choose between orders and invoices when processing a sale for a customer.

I would like it when taking orders from customers I can put it straight into my file online then when I get home all I have to do is print  picking slips for the next day.

At the moment I am emailing the office WITH ALL ORDERS and then they are entering it. (So Double handling it)

It would save lots of time if I could be able to enter orders as I go.

Look forward to your response.

John Rankine

"TAKING ORDERS INSTEAD OF INVOICES"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Thank you very much for your suggestion @JRD

Being able to create sales orders with PayDirect or OnTheGo apps would definitely be convenient and save data entry time. I would encourage other members who wish to see this feature to cast your vote and leave comments below if required.

12 Comments
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi JRD,

Can you clarify what version of MYOB you are using?  If your version is V19 or AccountRight Live this feature is already in the product.

Click on Enter Sale

Change the type to Order

Order.jpg

JRD
2 Posts
Cover User

Yes I know that 

No on the app were it is only invoice at the moment.

would be good if we could change to orders as well.

would like if I could do orders as we go.

Customer order enters too on the app...?

john 

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi JRD, sorry I didn't realise you were referring to the paydirect app.    Yes orders would be a great idea.  I have voted.Smiley Happy

ronatbas
Ultimate Partner
4,553 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi John

I also like your idea, but would suggest that when they get to modifying the app that some form of admin control gets added so that not everyone who has the app can decide between order and invoice. There would be nothing worse than having some over enthusiastic sales person running around creating invoices that will never be realised.

Ron

Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I totally agree @ronatbas

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your suggestion @JRD

Being able to create sales orders with PayDirect or OnTheGo apps would definitely be convenient and save data entry time. I would encourage other members who wish to see this feature to cast your vote and leave comments below if required.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

It's a great suggestion @ronatbas

Having different levels of user access would give business better control and protection of their company file. I have shared your feedback with the team. 

Coffee_Martyn
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi all,

My cafe staff take phone orders for coffee bean sales. Back office staff pack and send the orders.

I'm exploring whether the front-of-house staff could use the MYOB On the Go app to record the orders. I understand that the app can only create invoices (not orders) at this stage. The process would be better if they could record an order transaction rather than an invoice type.

Am I correct? Could this functionality be included in the app (e.g. "Sales type:" drop-down like the desktop version)?

Thanks in advance for your comments,

Martyn

"Create sales orders in MYOB On the Go app"

Larry1972
3 Posts
Cover User

Has this been implemented yet?

Cheers

Therkel

Benno1986
1 Post
Cover User

Please make changes to the app so we can have sales orders 

We would save a lot of paper as we use sales orders as job cards cos we service a lot of different items

we would them use tablets in our workshop rather than print out lots of sales orders