Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Invoice Created not found

We have enterd an invoice which we now can't find in Myob.  We have tried re entering but Myob says it has already been used.   We have tried  search: invoices, transactions, stock that was sold, order number.  And no luck.  Help please!

• Hi RUB-234

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

To check if it's there, I recommend changing the dated to and dated from to cover a wider search filter. If there are too many invoices to look through, you can then search by customer or invoice number to narrow down the search. 

If you are still not able to find the invoice, then I would check the report "Journal security audit" by going to Reports> Account> Security and Audit, which will be able to give you a trail and you can check if it was deleted or edited.

Let me know how you get on or if you require more assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RUB-234

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

To check if it's there, I recommend changing the dated to and dated from to cover a wider search filter. If there are too many invoices to look through, you can then search by customer or invoice number to narrow down the search. 

If you are still not able to find the invoice, then I would check the report "Journal security audit" by going to Reports> Account> Security and Audit, which will be able to give you a trail and you can check if it was deleted or edited.

Let me know how you get on or if you require more assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RUB-234

Thanks for the response.

We're glad to know that we're able to help you with this. Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We are delighted to assist you. 

Cheers,

Shella