Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Team: Full day hours for leave

Experienced User

20Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

20 Posts
Experienced User
New
New

Please allow users to set the full day hours in MYOB teams for submitting leave requests.  Not all organisations have 38 hour working weeks.

"Full day hours MYOB Teams - leave"

3 Comments
DebbieC
Partner
7 Posts
Partner

I wondered if the Teams app could draw the Total default hours per day from MYOB AccountRight or be able to set it in the app. Ie 76 hours is the only option

We would love to use the app for leave approval, but it is too hard to process due to:

1. For a day’s leave, must specify the # of hours eg. Enter times to achieve 7.5 hrs
  2. For more than a day’s leave, must enter every day separately & specify the # of hours eg 2 weeks leave would be 10 entries as above
SE87
1 Post
User

Has there been any answer to this? I'm looking to set up Teams, but we have 7.5hr days so this is an issue.. 

DebbieC
Partner
7 Posts
Partner

I am afraid not. I am now having to look for alternatives as the work around of entering each day with time bands is unworkable! 

Unfortunately new Leave request program > links to new payroll program > links to new cashbook program > for multiples files in the group (MYOB's loss :-(